Monday 16 January 2012

A Week in the Life...

What's happening?


Thought I'd give you a little insight into a typical work week in Lek's World...


It started with a progressive and funny, as usual, meeting with ESP head honcho, Erica Sharlette. We got down to work and formulated quite a few moves which you will all be seeing in the coming weeks.


Then, it was back to the Lab for me. Working on "The Rebelution Part 2" (you should be familiar with Part 1 by now, if not then please check it out). Writing some new songs, mixing some of the pre-recorded stuff and also working on further up-and-coming projects. I told you this year I'm going in, I mean that.


I've also been putting some work together for 'KrateDiggin'... Now I know that if you've been checking what's been going on with me, you would have seen mentions a few times here and there. An official announcement will be coming real soon; but in the meantime mystery is an alluring thing, don't you think?


Towards the end of the week, I got myself into 2 new music videos. 'Germs' coming off The Rebelution Part 1 is a rugged, hard-hitting, titan of a cypher that features Korshun, TaYshan, Prophyle and Krome. I make a small cameo appearance in that. I also filmed a part in the video for TaYshan's single, 'Spartan'. I'm proud to say that this track has been selling well for TaY in various Countries around the world, prompting the need for the video.
I play one of the main roles in the storyline. Not gonna reveal much about what I am doing, or the scenarios...just know that you should definitely keep your eyes peeled for these two videos coming your way real soon...


Finally, the week ended  with the honcho I started out with, at the Queen of Hoxton. DeJaVu FM's 'We Play Music' live music launch was a great opportunity for some networking, where I ran into a few familiar faces and met some new ones that I look forward to connecting with soon.


And now we're back to the beginning...Make It Count people!




1Love
Lekhem

No comments:

Post a Comment