Friday 31 August 2012

Once In A Blue Moon...

Once In A Blue Moon...

Hey People!

The Queen of Random Trivia, Ms. EricaSharlette is always telling me these random facts about things that have me thinking for awhile after we've talked.

The latest is about a story she read in the news about tonight having a rare blue moon that only shows up once every two and a half years, causing that well known phrase to come about...She asked a question that I to think about at the time and I thought since it's been a minute since I talked to all of you, I'd tell you what I came up with.

Every Once In A Blue Moon, I'd like to be on a beach during the night time, with a bunch of friends around a camp fire. I know it's one of those 'cheesy' moments that they depict in movies all the time and all, but they never showed it the Jamaican way...There's actually something really cool about it.


Good weather, good friends, good food and the like, all put together, makes for a great time; everyone can relate to that. Experiences that are referred to as 'Once In A Blue Moon' are the ones that are embedded in the memory for a long time, so let's try to fill our lives with more 'Once In A Blue Moon' moments...

Feel free to share yours below, why not hit that #OnceInABlueMoon hashtag on twitter and compare what you got? You never know who you might share that desire with.

1Love
Lekhem



No comments:

Post a Comment