Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year, New Lanes...

New Year, New Lanes...


What's happening LekLaners!

First and foremost Happy New Year to each and everyone. I hope had a very good holiday period with your close loved ones and wish you all a very productive and progressive year, with optimum health throughout!

This is swiftly shaping into my busiest year. With the various projects I will be doing with various artists and producers throughout 2013. From featuring on the mic to baking the musical backdrop or penning the words, there will be a lot of great music for you all to listen and enjoy.

I want to take the time to thank all the talented individuals I have had the pleasure to work with so far and the many more that I have to work with this year. 2013 will boast a lot of unexpected collaborations for you as the listener, but these have all been in the pipelines for a while now. These include UK and International acts. I'm down to work with some very talented individuals that I jut cannot wait for you to hear.

A lot more information will be with you very soon and will be revealed in good time.

Luck only occurs when opportunities are exploited...

1Love
Lekhem

No comments:

Post a Comment